"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Black and white animal quilt front

Remember this cushion?  The rabbit is one of four animals on this particular fabric design.  I bought two complete panels, to make my friend a rabbit cushion, and three cushions for myself using the other three animals.  Glenda adores her rabbit cushion, but I haven't made up the other three for myself yet.  But using the other complete panel, I have made up the top for a couch throw, adding turquoise solid fabric to lift the stark black and white.  I am still working on the backing, and of course the matching cushions, which haven't been started yet :-(


3 comments:

Jane said...

what a stunning throw

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Looks wonderful, Gina ... the blue really pops.

Unknown said...

Hi Gina.

Just wondering if you can help me please.

I bought a tablecloth to embroider about 20 years ago, and would like to now finish it. Unfortunately, I have lost the instruction sheet, and am wondering if you might possible hve a copy of it, please.

It is from Myart, number CL 1479. It is of Australian wildflowers.

Thank you.
Ann