"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, January 20, 2017

First finish for the year.

 The finished throw using all four animal prints.

 For the back, I used an idea I'd seen on Pinterest where someone had made a table runner from strips and I have been wanting to do the same thing with all the black and white offcuts I have from previous projects, and some that have been given to me (waving at Cheryl).  So instead of a runner, I used them for the back, and threw in a turquoise strip to make it pop :-)


I had just enough turquoise fabric left to make random borders for two cushions, so in a very random way, I have a small fox cushion, a larger owl cushion, and a piece of fabric with a bear that has gone into the stash until I meet someone who likes bears!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love the way you took and idea and ran with it! Those look so good!

Sharon said...

Love it G... You are becoming a dab hand at this... Love to all x x

Meow (aka Connie) said...

They all look great, Gina ... you are becoming an expert patchworker !!!

Jane said...

they make a lovely set, love the colour